Pregnancy Week 30

I forgot to post this weeks ago so here it is!

Pregnancy Week 30

So far this pregnancy has been a learning curve.
I have learnt to be patient with myself and my body, learning to slow down, that I can't do lots at once, can't walk long distances without really tiring myself out for days and eating little and often.
We went to a Hypnobirthing workshop on Sunday but after a full day, we came home feeling very disappointed with it, we learnt breathing techniques like long slow breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, and visualisations like blowing out a candle in the distance with a long slow breath when in labor. It was most useful to see other partners reactions and hear their thoughts on their partners being pregnant.
This links me to The Calm Birth School thecalmbirthschool.com which so far has been the most helpful to me with pregnancy. I found them by chance on Instagram, check out their website and you can sign up for 3 FREE videos which were really helpful for information about labor and relaxation and learning hypnobirthing techniques. I also paid £35 for the full set of 5 MP3's which are really great and i'm hoping to play them when things kick off and when I enter the hospital.
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erwin Blumenfeld Exhibition at Somerset House

Cystic Fibrosis